I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Friday, August 10, 2007

Overwhelmed

The latter half of this week has been spiraling out of control. I've been feeling completely overwhelmed by all of the little things going on, although nothing major has happened. Brittany is still sick -- she was getting better, but today we had a different set-back (and I will spare you the gory details). Eddie's knee issue is still undefined and unresolved. I'm off to the sociology meetings in NYC and don't feel quite in the right frame of mind for the schmoozing that I need to do. The summer is ending quickly and I need to finish a few things up before the semester starts again. When I come back from NYC I have to deal with a major dental issue that I've been putting off for a while -- it's going to be extremely expensive, painful, and generally unpleasant. Blah. Blah. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home