I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm Losing My Preskool Cred

We're on day two of my niece's visit. We're having fun, but this was the first time that she has ever claimed to be bored at our house. This was surprising given all of the toys scattered around my living room, which she brought from Michigan in her "toy suitcase." This is due in part to the fact that as she gets older she wants to spend more time with kids her own age. But it's also due in part to the lack of kool kid things at our house, as highlighted by this conversation.

Abby: Ciocia (Auntie) Janet, do you have Play-Doh?
Auntie: No, sorry sweetie.
Abby: Are you kidding?
Auntie: No.
Abby: You're serious????
Auntie: Yes, there really is no Play-Doh.
Abby: Wow! That's just crazy!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isnt she awsome thats my girl . love you dudeda.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home