I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Accomplishments

I have been working like crazy all month and this week I'm starting to see some concrete results. In particular, I've been writing a lot (which is exactly what I need to be doing right now) and manuscripts are starting to shape up. Yesterday I even had one of those moments where right in the middle of writing, I stopped to realize that I truly love what I do. I decided to blog about my sense of accomplishment for two reasons: (1) I'm more inclined to talk about what's not going well as opposed to what is, so how's this post for a breath of fresh air? (2) When August rolls around and I start panicking about all of the work that I need to finish before the new semester begins, I can look back on this post and remember the things that I actually did get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home