I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Friday, May 25, 2007

Pulling the Plug

On the television. Figuratively, of course (lest my husband abandon me for his true love). I have never been happier that the regular tv season is over. It hasn't been particularly bad, nor have I been watching a lot of it, but I have been feeling like a captive to the tv lately. I think my obsessive needs for completion and closure have made me fell compelled to watch certain shows, rather than watching for sheer entertainment. Anyhow, I have a few things left on the DVR that I still feel compelled to watch, despite my complaints here, and then I'm done for a while. Eventually I may find a summer series or two to watch, but I plan to stay away at least until I really miss it. In the meantime, the weather in Albany has been gorgeous and I have a ton of books collecting dust while waiting to be read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home