I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just Say "No"

Lately I have been toying with the idea of getting a Blackberry, even though that would make me a hypocrite since I like to mock the "crackberry" users. Aside from the fact that it would be a fun toy, my PalmPilot recently died and I have a pretty awful cellphone. So, the rational brain says that if you're going to replace those two things anyhow, why not get a Blackberry or Treo? After mulling it over for several weeks now, I've accepted the fact that I just can't handle a Blackberry. I would be immediately addicted. This recent article in USA Today convinced me that I'm already a borderline workaholic and the Blackberry would probably push me over the edge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do it! I'm anti BB... there are tons of people blogging bout this...
eatyourblackberry.wordpress.com or thistimethisspace.com...

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home