I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Monday, May 07, 2007

Almost ... But Not Quite

The semester is almost over. Classes have ended, but there are still nearly two more weeks until graduation. This semester seems endless and I'm jealous of my friends who have already started their summers. Today, however, there was a noticeable energy shift. Despite the fact that I have a lot of work to do this summer, starting with a conference paper due next week, the atmosphere changes once classes are over. There's less anxiety, more flexibility with my schedule, and quite a bit of excitement over the projects that I'll be working on. I don't think the latter will really kick in until I'm done grading this weekend. It'll be the last weekend in a while where I'll be up to my ears in work, so I'll be really happy when that's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home