I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Summer Drive-In

The summer movie drive-in season has begun and we're thrilled. This is one of our favorite summer pasttimes. Last night we went to see Spider Man 3. This is really the only comic-book-turned-movie series that I enjoy and I was looking forward to this movie, even though I always have doubts about sequels. This one definitely wasn't as good as the other two, but it was still enjoyable. The dialogue was too sappy for my tastes. A crying superhero ... come on! But the special effects were really cool, especially for the Sandman. Now we're really looking forward to Shrek 3. The previews looked good and my favorite side character, the Gingerbread Man, is back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home