I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Battlestar Gallactica

As promised, I really did cut out a lot of t.v. this summer. My main indulgence has been watching the new version of Battlestar Gallactica through Netflix. This was my favorite show as a kid, although it was only on t.v. for a season. I had a major crush on Lt. Boomer (Dirk Benedict). Cut me some slack -- I was only 8, it was the 70s, and I quickly moved on to Han Solo (Harrison Ford).

The new Gallactica is pretty entertaining. They've updated a lot of the characters (including female fighter pilots) and dramatic dilemmas. It's not great t.v. It certainly doesn't have the great writing or character development of most HBO series. Still, it's been fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home