I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Friday, January 26, 2007

Here We Go Again

I am so sick of President Bush's use of the D-word. Every time he says it I want to scream. If I were in college, it would be a fun drinking game, but now I'm too old for that nonsense. In his latest usage he proclaimed "I am the decision-maker" with respect to troop levels in Iraq. I really wish his speech writers would remember other important D-words, like democracy, diplomacy, or decency. If that phrase were to come out of the mouths of Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, or Alexander Lukashenko, we'd be using yet another D-word ... dictator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home