I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Saturday, January 20, 2007

It's Official

Another historic moment for women in politics -- Hillary has made her campaign official. While I still have mixed feelings about her, I am happy that she is running. Regardless of the outcome of the 2008 election, she will have permanently changed the political landscape in America and opened up many opportunities for other women. I've had some doubts about whether she could actually win the presidency if she got the nomination, but at this point I'm inclined to think that the attempt alone will be worth the effort. Aside from the gender issue, her political credentials are impressive so I'm starting to feel more comfortable about her chances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home