I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, January 14, 2007

For the Sake of Research

One of our students is collecting data about how people use the Internet through an online survey. Anyone who is willing and interested can participate in the survey and it is completely anonymous. Since many of you who read this blog have an appreciation for social science research, I thought I'd post the link and encourage you to fill out the survey.

(For you die-hard methodologists, yes, this is a convenience sample and the student is well aware of the limitations of this kind of methodology.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home