I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Working from Home

Our offices are being renovated during the intersession so I'm spending a lot of time at home, struggling to get work done. I typically work at home in the evenings during the semester reading or grading, but I get most of my serious work done at the office. The atmosphere at home just isn't right for research and writing. This is a typical scenario of working from home, with the cat perched on me sending a chill vibe. I found some comfort in the fact that I'm not the only academic with this problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home