I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

WonderPets

My niece has finally gotten hooked on a kids' tv show that I actually love! After suffering through many annoying shows (e.g., Doodlebops, Caillou, the Wiggles) and boring shows (e.g., Little Bear and Oobie), I can now actually enjoy watching tv with her. Her new favorite show is the Wonderpets. Three classroom pets by day (Linny the guinea pig, Tuck the turtle, and Ming-Ming the duckling) turn into superheroes after hours when they escape their cages to rescue animals in trouble. The key to their success is not superpower, but simply teamwork.

My favorite wonderpet is Ming-Ming because her speech impediment is really cute (and quite similar to mine at that age). Her favorite line is: This is serious! Which comes out as: This is see-wee-ous!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having much younger sisters, I can commiserate with you on the kids' tv shows. One of my sisters was born at the height of Barney, and the other watched Teletubbies! On another note, congratulations on finishing your grading for the semester. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home