I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Friday, November 24, 2006

Ugly Betty

When I first saw the previews for Ugly Betty I thought it would be too campy for me. I put it on the DVR schedule anyhow because I'm a big fan of America Ferrera. Now I'm hooked and every week it's the show that I most look forward to watching. Even though the moral message and delivery are over the top, it's still a fun, smart comedy with some endearing moments. It also has had some real laugh-out-loud moments, which are pretty rare on t.v. these days. Not only does Ferrera live up to her talent, but the supporting cast are real "characters." They're outrageous, but charming in their own right. I just love Betty's little nephew who has his own take on machismo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home