I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Low-Key Holiday

Although we miss spending Thanksgiving with our families, there's something to be said for a low-key holiday. The turkey's in the oven and we're watching the Macy's parade while we wait for the Lions game. After the game there will probably be a nap before dinner. The evening clean-up won't be bad since there's only two of us. The dogs will be happy with their annual turkey leftover feast. And I should also be able to squeeze in a non-academic book, since I haven't read one in weeks.

This evening we'll talk to my family on the web cam. Yesterday was Eddie's birthday and Abby wants to sing to him. That will be adorable. I'm sure she'll also have lots of amusing stories about Thanksgiving with her cousins and the latest adventures at pre-school. Apparently she just learned how to make butter from scratch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home