I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, November 05, 2006

L.A. Wrap-Up

For all of the Idol fans, here's a picture of the Kodak Theater from Hollywood Boulevard in L.A. The conference was a success and I got a lot of work done there. The last two days were really hectic, so I didn't get to do any other sightseeing. I flew back yesterday and spent the day catching up on sleep. It was a good trip overall, but I'm happy to be home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you in LA. I've decided that LAX is an unnecessarily stressful airport. (I'm working up a blog-post about this; stay tuned). The upside to my trip home was a free upgrade to First Class for the final 750 mile leg.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Yeah, LAX sucks. I went through an ordeal trying to find my missing folder of work -- needless to say it was hopeless.

I hope you didn't leave your colleague with the back problem in coach!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home