I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog Envy

I still have mixed feelings about the blogosphere, even after diving in myself. I'm frequently annoyed by what I find there, particularly when people try to be too cute or too smart. However, today I had my first experience of blog envy. I stumbled upon this site and I was so jealous I hadn't nabbed that name. And the banner picture is perfect! When I show this blog to Eddie this weekend he is going to be very disappointed in my lack of creativity.

(In all fairness, even if I had thought of that name I wouldn't have used it. Since I decided not to blog anonymously, I try to keep the blog fairly respectable in case it's read by students, colleagues, bosses, etc.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribe to Bitch's rss feed. Occasionally there is interesting stuff there; but I'm just as often annoyed as pleased.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home