I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Amish School Shooting

Seriously, some days I can't stand to read the news. I stopped watching most news on TV, particularly local news, because it was simply too depressing. I've reached my limit of sensationalized stories of child abuse, crime, and political scandals. I prefer the online newspapers because I can be more selective about what I read. But stories such as the horrible child murders in Amish country are difficult to ignore. What an ironic vindication of their lifestyle. I wonder how long it will be before this tragedy becomes a really bad made-for-TV movie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well the media is already all over this one; Jim Nolan has already fielded several phone calls from reporters.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home