I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Monday, October 23, 2006

Basket Case

Our beloved Brittany has been a bit out-of-sorts lately. Even though both dogs have their own beds in our bedroom, this week she made a new bed for herself-- in the laundry basket. She looks cute in her new digs, but we think it's a sign that she's not feeling well, which is just sad. She's 11 now and has some health problems so we hope this isn't something serious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holli Lama said...

Awww - Jan - she looks so cute. I hope she feels well soon!

H

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet,

That Brittany!!! She has such a way of pulling on my heart strings. All she needs is for me to curl up in the closet with her listening to jazz. :-)

--PB

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home