I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Spam

As annoying as spam is, I sometimes find the messages amusing. This week's favorite subject line: Would you like to be a father of the whole kindergarden?

How many guys trying to score are really asking themselves that question? I think Spermamax needs some better marketing research and English skills. The grammar Nazi in me is quite bothered by the misuse of articles in that question and the misspelling of "kindergarten." Even if I were dying to father a whole kindergarten, I would avoid taking any drugs from a company that can't spell correctly. Really, how do we know that they got the ingredients right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home