I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Geek

Okay, so it's 3 in the morning, I can't sleep, and I'm bored silly. I'm surfing the web and several blogs I read have various "test results" posted on them. So I decide to check them out for myself. I couldn't resist the Neurotic Test . According to this less-than-scientific instrument, I am a geek. Huh? Go figure. Did the Ph.D. give it away?!? Good thing I didn't pay money for that one.

At least I was amused by some of the questions, like these:

Do yes and no ever just mean yes and no? YES, they really do.

The boss comes in to the office where you and several of your fellows are chatting. They look angry. What thought goes through your mind?"
  • Oh boy, someone's gonna get it. I'm glad it's not me.
  • Oh boy, someone's gonna get it! I can't wait to see this. (Where's the webcam when you need it?!)
  • Oh no, did I do something? What could I have done?
  • I'm already apologizing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How good can it be, it says I am well adjusted :)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Well the validity of that test just went down the drain!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home