I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Speaking of Geeks

My favorite reality show is back -- Beauty and the Geek! I can't get enough of this show. It simply amuses me to no end. I have to admit that the beginning of each season freaks me out a little. The introduction of the geeks pretty much sums up the dating scene at the University of Chicago. Really ... I am not exaggerating. Once I get past the horrible flashbacks, then I can get into the show. The last two seasons have been surprisingly sweet, instead of the typical mean-spiritedness of many reality shows. And the things that are said on the show just astound me. My favorite part of the season premiere was the discussion of what "booty" meant. At least three of the geeks only knew the term to mean "pirate's bounty." Uh ... yeah ... that's what they came up with even when it was phrased "booty call." Priceless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

y'mean it's not related to pirates?

arrr, come one lads, it's time to get me booty.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home