I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Semblance of Normalcy

Well, I've moved back into my office at work and I couldn't be happier. Normally two days of unpacking boxes and organizing papers would be tedious, but I was really looking forward to it. I needed my work space back and it was nice to get organized again. Things are about 90% in order. My desktop is up and running and the little things that make work easier are back in place -- like my coveted slinky. I still have a few more things to get in order, such as my new dual monitor, but I'm now officially back to work and looking forward to my first class tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

oooo dual monitor! I knew you'd join the dark side Janet. Now we just need to get you using Stata and Textpad.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home