I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ugh!

For the record, Blackboard has the worst WYSIWYG editor ever! I feel sorry for folks who don't know any html. Is it too much to ask for good course management software?!?! Apparently, it is. (For all you C-Tools users, don't rub it in!)

As you can probably guess from this post, classes start up again this week. I'm teaching two classes that I've taught before, so thankfully I don't have too much prep work to do. I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine again.

On a completely unrelated, but happier, note, I seriously can't wait for the new Indiana Jones movie to come out. I haven't been this excited about a movie in ages! This is my favorite movie series ever and I really hope I'm not disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home