I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Getting Out of a Funk

This week has been strange. I suppose I should have been happy that it's been around 50 degrees and it's mid-January in Albany. Instead the warm weather has brought a string of grey, gloomy, rainy days that have dragged me down as the week progressed. By late afternoon yesterday I would have paid good money for some sunshine. It probably doesn't help that our house isn't well lit, although I don't have that excuse at the office. Anyhow, there's been a slight upturn in my mood today. I've been trying to exercise more and remember to take my vitamins so maybe that's helping. I've also made some progress on a project that I've been working on all month, so that should make me happier. Tomorrow I plan to talk to my niece on the webcam because it's her 5th birthday. I'm sure she'll cheer me up with tales of today's cupcake birthday party.

Update: Here's the forecast for the week. It explains why I'm feeling better today, but it doesn't bode well for further improvement.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home