I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Proof Is in the Pudding

A common conversation in our household revolves around my complaint that my husband watches too much t.v. and his retort that I spend too much time on the internet. He often calls me an internet addict, but today I proved him wrong. According to the Internet Addiction Test I scored a 42, which is interpreted as:

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

HA! Okay, to be fair, the test was a bit lame. I found it through Wicked Anomie's site and she was more ambitious than I am to give a better critique of the test.

Instead I got diverted into tracking down the saying "the proof is in the pudding."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home