I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sometimes Being Cool is Painful

Eddie & I pride ourselves on being a cool aunt and uncle. This is pretty easy when the nieces and nephews are little. Now that my oldest nieces are in the pre-teen phase, it's a whole new ballgame. Since we don't see them regularly, it's harder to keep up with their interests. So, in an effort to keep our cool, we watched High School Musical this evening. Wow! Was that painful! Now I know how my mom felt when she took us to see Grease.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

Because, you're fab-u-lous, you are better than the rest... fab-u-lous.......

The disney corp is brilliant; my 7-year old watches this (on Tivo) non-stop.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home