I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Recovering

I had oral surgery on Friday which pretty much killed the weekend. It was necessary to fix an ongoing problem, but it was disgusting and traumatic so I'll skip the details. I don't have a lot of patience for being sick, but this knocked me out for a few days. So I spent the weekend sleeping a lot, watching all of the first season of 30 Rock on Netflix online viewing, and sporting a very chipmunk-like look. The worst part about the recovery was not being able to talk much or laugh at all. The latter is a pretty big problem since laughter is a staple of our marriage. Eddie did his best to refrain from cracking jokes, but it was hard. On Monday he had a truly "Eddie moment" which probably would have caused me to break some stitches from laughing so hard if I had actually witnessed it. As it was, the retelling of the story caused me to take an extra pain pill. It's too crass for me to blog about, but I'm sure if you ask Eddie he'll be happy to retell the story in full dramatic fashion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home