I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Coming Up for Air

Whew! It's been a very long month. I've been working like crazy and I've reached my limit. I had to take some time this weekend to come up for air -- taking care of a million household things that I've neglected, spending quality time with the family, watching t.v., reading for fun. It's like I've had blinders on for the past month and now I'm seeing the world differently.

This was insane. I can't keep it up. Fortunately, I don't think I have to. I'm off to a big professional conference this week and then the semester will wind down for me. December is going to be a writing month, but one that I'm looking forward to. I've gotten some good feedback on my work and I'm really excited about my next manuscript. I should be able to have a solid writing period before taking time off for the holidays. But for now, I'm off to Atlanta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

enjoy the meetings... Heckle Jim Nolan if you see him. I almost wish I was there. (The whole Atlanta thing negates wishing).

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home