I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Off the Radar

I have neglected the blog for a while because I'm swamped with work. Now our phone isn't working, so I've been out of touch with people for a few days. Rest assured, things are fine and I am not intentionally ignoring anyone. I still have a bunch of work to do tonight, so let me give you a quick synopsis of what's going on here:

  • Work is hectic. It's a busy time in the semester and I'm slightly overwhelmed.
  • I had a great teaching moment today. There are times when you really connect with students and it reminds you that teaching is a calling and not merely a job.
  • Eddie is still in Michigan, awaiting the birth of his great-niece (like that doesn't make us sound old).
  • I cut off most of my hair today. It's not radically short, but much shorter than it has been in ages ... and I think I like it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Holli Lama said...

You need to post a picture of the short hair!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Will I recognize you in Philly?

I tried to call you last night; send me an email when your phone works again, I want to chat before the meetigns.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Eddie has the camera with him in MI, so you'll have to wait a little while for the before/after pics. Sorry, Hol!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home