I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Beauty and the Geek Finale

So one of my favorite shows, Beauty and the Geek, ended last week. Previously I had said that I liked the show because it wasn't mean-spirited. Of course, that changed with this season as one of the finalists was pretty obnoxious throughout the season and bitchy toward geeks and beauties alike. The finale seemed rigged to teach this beauty a lesson, as she was not voted the winner by her peers. However, in her final interview it was apparent that she didn't get the message. My favorite part about the post-season wrap-up was the interviews with the beauties. Some of them really don't get that they were chosen because they aren't very bright. Don't these people have friends or family who can clue them in? One beauty even exclaimed that you can't be dumb if you are on national television! Wow, what a sad litmus test for intelligence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home