I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Curious Minds Want to Know

about the aforementioned haircut, so here it is. I must be used to it now because this picture doesn't seem so dramatically different to me, but I did cut off about 6 inches. I should have taken a picture of the piles of hair on the floor of the salon which would have better reflected my initial shock. Anyhow, I like it, which is all that really matters. (Oh, and Eddie approves as well.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA I really like it. I was a little skeptical cause you have always had such great hair but A+

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JP-

I love the haircut!!! And, I like the color too. Hope to catch you up on things soon.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Holli Lama said...

Looks awesome Jan! Love it!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home