I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Friday, August 04, 2006

Drink of Choice

A great description of my favorite drink:

"Something that is extremely seductive, but fickle. A fair-weather friend who seems benign but packs a wallop like a donkey kick. And that is the Long Island Iced Tea."

Believe it or not, this came from the Gilmore Girls. This is a show that I avoided for years because I thought it would be sappy. I think it was Leanne who convinced me to give it a shot. I have to admit that while it can be a bit saccharine at times, the dialogue is also extremely smart and witty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home