I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Boo-F'in-Hoo

Poor Elliot Spitzer is angry. He's apparently misunderstood. His political legacy is being challenged by the new top dogs; the new NY governor doesn't associate with him much; and he has to work 9-to-5 like an average Joe. Yeah, my sympathy well is just overflowing for this guy. Obviously, in just six months Spitzer has "paid for his sins" and deserves the respect that his former position afforded him. Wow! How unbelievably arrogant! I doubt his wife has forgiven him yet, but apparently we're supposed to forget about he prostitution, corruption, embezzlement, etc. and remember him as a man of integrity who "would have" done great things for New York. I mean, as long as he says he's contrite, then why shouldn't be believe him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home