I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Over the Top -- or Not

I am not at all a fan of saggy pants. They are just silly and I find it hard to understand how guys think it's cool to waddle around with their pants around their knees. However, this new Flint, MI police policy is just plain stupid. I highly doubt that they are applying this new interpretation of indeceny laws equally to women. Are they going to arrest females for showing their whale's tails or too much cleavage? (I would seriously love to hear them define "too much" in that respect.) In a city that is notoriously plagued by serious crime and financially strapped (remember Roger and Me?), this is not a good use of scarce city resources. I'd be pretty pissed off if I were a Flint resident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home