I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Monday, March 17, 2008

So Much To Blog About, So Little Energy

I have a stack of blog post ideas waiting to be finished or written, but I'm too fried. So much to blog about -- The Wire, the latest politician's sex scandal, Tibet, Kosovo, academic stuff, etc., but I just don't have the energy. I was very tempted to write an amusing post today about my morning commute. It's usually quite uneventful, but today I had a very "me" moment. It was funny, but kind of gross, which is why I decided not to share after all.

So why am I writing a post about essentially nothing? Because I am overtired. Today was a long, but productive day. Tomorrow will be a very long day dealing with very stressed out students (it's midterm time). I need to wind down, but my mind is too consumed with everything that I need to finish this week before Spring Break. I am really, truly taking a break this time. Honestly. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home