I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cool Computer Apps

Sometimes little things really can make a big difference. I've just installed two simple computer applications that are making me very happy. The first is Taskbar Shuffle, which allows you to rearrange how your programs appear in the Windows taskbar. This is incredibly important for me because I keep a lot of windows open at once and I like to keep them in a very specific order at the bottom of my screen. I get very distracted when they are out of order. Yes, I know, I should get over it, but now I don't have to!

The other application was just recommended by Corey. It's last.fm and it creates customizable radio stations. I haven't been using this one for long, but so far it's great. And it's come at a great time for me because I've been very bored with my iTunes collection and not quite satisfied with most Internet radio stations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the Radio Program

btw,you may consider giving XNeat at Taskbar Shuffle a look

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home