I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Overheard

I'm sitting at Panera Bread grading papers. Not far from me is a guy talking on his cell phone. He is obviously a plastic surgeon. He appears to be talking to a colleague. They spent a good 20 minutes talking breasts -- not something you usually hear in Panera Bread. Here are a couple of other tidbits from the one-sided conversation that I heard:

So you do the whole face in one sitting? (Hmmm...)

I'm not sure if that's very safe. (Yikes!)

How many cc's did you say? The phone cut out on me. (Double yikes!)

I'm studying for my certification exams. (Dude! Get off the phone and get studying. I think you may need it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home