I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Blindsided

The college football season has just snuck up on me. I've been eagerly awaiting fall, the new school year has started, Eddie and I have been talking a lot lately about how we miss the "Big 10" environment this time of year ... and yet I forgot about football season. It didn't occur to me that the season started on Saturday until I was heading out the door and heard that Michigan was playing Appalachia State. I was tempted to turn back into the house to watch the game and then I thought "Hmmm, Appalachia State is going to get slaughtered, so I'll wait for the 'real' season to start next week." Well, I guess I should have stayed home because that was probably the game of the season. Not only was it a stunning loss, but it happened in the Big House. I think I probably would have cried if I was at the game that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home