I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Vacation Guilt

Tomorrow we leave for our vacation to Alaska. We're really excited about the trip. Eddie and I have been trying to get to Alaska for the past several years and it's finally happening. We also just realized that we haven't been on a week-long vacation together since our honeymoon, so we're really due for this get-away. The only downside to vactioning is leaving the pets behind. We dropped the dogs off at a kennel out in the country about 30 miles from Albany. They seem to like it there and since they're together we don't feel too guilty about leaving them. The cat, however, is another story. She's very stressed by the missing dogs and the sudden appearance of suitcases. She thinks that if she camps out on my suitcase then she'll either have to go and we'll have to stay. I feel bad that we're making her so unhappy.

(By the way, we bought a digital camera yesterday, but as you can see we haven't figured out all the settings yet.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great trip.
Can't wait to see the pics.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home