I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Monday, August 21, 2006

Tech Upgrade

This summer Eddie and I have been investing in upgrading the technology in our lives. We started by getting a DVR, then we upgraded to a new laptop, added a webcam to keep in touch with family in Michigan, finally got an ipod, and this week we're getting our first digital camera just in time for our vacation to Alaska next week. Eddie also upgraded his cell to a camera phone and I've started blogging. Lots of little things to bring us into the 21st century. We decided against a PlayStation (because I really do want to get tenure), but otherwise I think we're set for a little while. Now that we have our new toys, it's hard to imagine how we "survived" so long without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home