I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Suffering from Severe Flakiness

I have no idea what has gotten into me lately, but I have been so unbelievably flaky these past few months that I am driving myself crazy! Ever since I returned from Europe, I have been forgetting things, losing things, neglecting things ... you name it. Thankfully, none of this has been related to work or anything else really important. It's just been affecting the little things. For example, in the past three months I have lost a ton of stuff -- my watch (a sentimental birthday gift from my mother), my favorite pair of earrings (a gift from Eddie), my sunglasses (for the umpteenth time), my web cam (which I eventually found right under my nose) ... and the list goes on. Just now I spent ten minutes turning my office upside down looking for my post-it flags. They were right under my nose -- in fact, sitting right next to my Diet Coke! Good grief! I really hope this is just a phase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home