I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Neglected Blog

The fate of the blog had been up in the air for a while because I was feeling constrained about what I could write and I've been enjoying micro communications on Facebook more that I thought I would. But now I miss my blog. I'm going to be in Europe most of January, so I'm sure the blog will resurface at the very least as a travelogue.

In the meantime, my inane complaint of the day (which, for me, should really be a regular series) goes to Amazon. I'm changing most of the email notifications from different companies to reduce the amount of crap that I get. Amazon very politely sent me an email notification to inform me that I have canceled all of my email notifications. Are they trying to be annoying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home