I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Am NOT ....

Your mother. Your high school English teacher. Your inspirational speaker/motivational coach/personal cheerleader. Your therapist.

I was one click away from posting this as a tag line in my email signature file, but an ounce of rationality beat out the flood of frustration in my brain and so I am posting it here instead. And, noooooo, it is NOT directed toward students. At least with students you can explain to them that professor does not mean any of the above roles. After a year of "collaborative" projects, I am going to gladly return to my hermit working mode this summer. (That is, if I survive until then without committing academic suicide.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home