I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Dog Needs Therapy

Brittany, our 11-year-old Beagle/Shepherd mix, is deathly afraid of firecrackers, fireworks, thunder, and another other kind of loud booms. Needless to say, she is not a fan of the 4th of July holiday. While we sympathize, her hiding routine is getting a bit old. It's now July 9, there are no more fireworks around here, and she still refuses to go outside after 5pm. Here she is sitting on her "couch" ignoring my calls to go outside and she has enlisted Daphne's protection. I haven't yet seen an episode of the Dog Whisperer that deals with this issue, but if I lived in California I would be calling Cesar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home