I'm Just Sayin'

Updates on what's happening in my life. Thoughts about current events, politics, books, and anything else that I find interesting. Intended for those who know and love me.

Name:
Location: Albany, New York

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I Am a Slug


Okay, I'm not proud of this description, but it's an accurate one of how I spent the holiday weekend. After spraining my ankle Thursday night, I was determined to make good use of my immobility. Although I did quite a bit of reading, I didn't do much of anything else that I had planned to do, including updating this blog. I spent a considerable amount of time watching Wimbledon and playing CivIV and now I feel like a complete slug. I'm trying to shake off the fuzzy cloud of laziness surrounding me and get back into a productive mode. So far, it's not going well.

BTW, props to Corey for warning me about the addictive dangers of CivIV. If only I had listened!

1 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

I can't believe you bought Civ-iv before tenure. Are you NUTS?

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home